You’ve got plenty to do this holiday season so rather than give you another article to read about exercise we thought we’d just give you a workout you can do for the holidays to help you keep your metabolism humming and the extra pounds off. If you need some fresh exercise ideas check this out. Better yet take the basic ideas and make them your own.
You can make this routine intense or you can take your time with it. Either way you’ll get a great workout. The basic structure, as you’ll see in the video, is as follows.
- Perform 5 exercises in a circuit (do one set of an exercise and move on to the next exercise).
- If you can, try to go through the circuit 3 times, (i.e. do three rounds of each exercise.) The first time through the circuit do 30 repetitions of a given exercise, the second time 25, and the third 20.
- Because the rep count is high the weights should be kept reasonably light, yet it should still be a challenge to finish each set.
- Try our the workout for 4 weeks or so and if you want to gauge your improvement, see how quickly you can finish…safely and with good form. If it gets easy, add a little weight.
- Each exercise has two options. Pick the one you like best. Enjoy the sweat and enjoy the results:
Without Further Ado – Check out the Video
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about how to safely do these moves we’d love to hear from you.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!